Saturday, December 5, 2009

Think Big,Win Big







Dream Big, Win Big. That was the theme of the most recent Kerygma Conference. I wish I had a camera with stronger lens so that the photos would be clearer. I'm uploading them anyway. The preachers led by Bo Sanchez were trying to revolutionize the way we think so that we and posterity have better chances at BECOMING what we aspire to be. In order to hammer the message in, they prepared a number of songs and dance numbers performed by the Music Ministry, the Oasis of Love, the Sison Brothers, and the K5. Ai-Ai was also there, as a surprise number. I found myself wishing that they would have a record of the whole two-day event so that we could replay it whether on audio or video at will, and be recharged whenever we feel depletion of energy imminent.

Indeed, we have a BIG and LOVING GOD, who is always there for us. Thank you Bo Sanchez and company for constantly reminding us that we can be what we wish to be and that we need to be aware of what we wish for, otherwise, just like any traveler, we will still get somewhere whether we chart our course before-hand or not. Better be aware of where we are heading than go about the journey haphazardly.

2 comments:

  1. Last nov.30,I attended the 20th anniversary of victory church(born again christians) in Los banos. I was really amazed on how they praise GOd. Very different from the catholic. I have to say that I had fun. Worshiping God in a different place and way is enjoyable. I met great people,new friends and their pastors shared a lot their knowledge about GOd. I've learned that Faith and Patience must go hand-in hand,also the virtue of waiting for whatever God has planned for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jo, thanks for the comment. It is really good to be active in nourishing one's spirit. You can also try joining the Feast (Catholic worship) at Festival Mall Cinema 10, Alabang Muntinlupa every Sunday, 10:00 am to 12:30 pm. God bless! And keep reading! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete