Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Healing with Fr. Suarez

For the past 2 months, I've been regularly listening to the CD of a homily by Fr. Fernando Suarez. In it , he tells about the start of his healing ability and his studying to become a priest in Canada. He also shared stories of people who got healed during the mass and even weeks after the healing masses were celebrated in different places. I first heard about Fr. Suarez on Radio Veritas AM band (846) last year and I've been faithfully listening to his radio program whenever I was home or I would also listen via the internet. Others wishing to be blessed by his program can log on to www.veritas846.ph every sunday 6 pm until 8pm Philippine time.

My Dad who's recovering from stroke also used to listen to him on the air when they were still in RP. I hope they still get to appreciate the program and continue to bask in its blessings while overseas.

This program never fails to take my yoke whenever I listen to it. It's a constant companion that provides my much needed guidance in daily living. Another website which can be visited is www.marymotherofthepoor.org

2 comments:

  1. well, that is good. ~~~although i did a bit of research that say some not-so-pleaseant stuff about him. concentrate on the good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.i think people will always have something to say about anything or anyone whether it's in this universe or not. the thing is, no one is perfect. some people may do things for a myriad of reasons and we may not agree with all of them or even just one of them. but if anyone is trying to alleviate the sufferings of others despite the setbacks, that's goof enough for me. hehe. by the way, it really is so much better to accentuate the positive. :)

    ReplyDelete