Wednesday, January 6, 2010

GodWhispers

1)Dear Lily,


If you really believe that I am with you and will always be with you, what will you do? What great adventures will you have? What worlds will you explore? What projects will you build?


Your Companion for life,
God


P.S. You're never alone, Lily.




2)Dear Lily,

I want you to have money. And I want you to use it to make this world a better place.

Watching you with love,
God

P.S. So if you need more money, just holler, Lily.



3)Dear Lily,

Your blessings are burdens. Your burdens are blessings. Both are one and the same thing. So if I were you, I'd just call all of them blessings.


Excited for you,
God


P.S. Do you want a glass that's half-empty or half-full, Lily? It's really up to you. So say, “None of the above. I want it overflowing!”

No comments:

Post a Comment