Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sunset





One fine day, while I was doing my laundry at the third floor outside my room, I glanced upon the sky and saw the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen. I immediately ran to the ground floor--I don't have an elevator/escalator--to fetch my camera, but upon my return, the picture I wanted to immortalize has vanished. Kaput. Henceforth,I decided to keep the camera in my room next to the laundry area and tried to find the same sunset with the palest purple clouds, of course, to no avail. Sunsets, like any other thing we take for granted in our daily lives are never the same day after day, after day, no matter how much they seem to remain unchanging. Here are some shots I have taken so far. I'm still hoping to capture the purple sunset in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment